As a MARKETING COORDINATOR you will perform the following:
1. Responsible for monitoring and implementing search engine optimization (SEO) projects to maximize Jimmy Potter’s online presence.
2. Maintains social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest) to establish an effective presence on social media sites. Publishes messages, write-ups and articles on blogs and other social networking websites, monitors the Jimmy Potters online reputation and responds to comments, and tracks social media activity. A HUGE FOCUS on Social Media and Digital Marketing.
3. Develops and maintains landing pages on the organization’s website that are optimized for search engines. Coordinates website updates, including relevant and up to date information.
4. Executes news releases, e-newsletters, mobile marketing, pay-per-click, banner and other marketing campaigns to ensure content appears high on search rankings.
5. Monitors the performance of online campaigns and social media initiatives, reviewing statistical data to identify trends, and compiles monthly reports on marketing activities. Analyzes new trends, makes recommendations to implement new strategies, and coordinates changes with vendors to improve overall performance outcomes.
6. In collaboration with owner, Jimmy Potters, creates and maintains a production schedule for marketing projects and campaigns. Monitors projects through each phase of production and communicates the status to internal customers.
7. Maintains mass marketing materials, such as handouts, presentations, print advertisements and other materials. Works with consultants and vendors to maintain current materials and executes graphic design changes as necessary. Coordinates distribution to sales team and treatment centers as needed.
8. Develops rapport with one-time and on-going customers to gather and exchange information and obtain feedback on Yelp and Google and approval on marketing projects.
9. Responsible for monitoring and implementing search engine optimization (SEO) projects to maximize Jimmy Potters online presence.
10. Maintains social media accounts to establish an effective presence on social media sites. Publishes messages, write-ups and articles on blogs and other social networking websites, monitors the organization’s online reputation and responds to comments, and tracks social media activity.