At Jimmy Potters, our wholesale pricing & terms are intended for wholesale customers who has a plant shop, flower shop, nursery and/or boutique business. Businesses who are interested in opening an account for ongoing orders, must obtain a TAX ID number. The retail and event pricing & terms is for one-time orders for an event (like an anniversary, convention or reunion), or if you’re ordering for your own use and you do not plan on reselling. As always, if you have questions as to which applies to your order, please call us toll free at (703)-862-1300 or email us.
Wholesale Pricing & Terms
- All First Orders must be pre-paid.
- Payment due at time of shipping or delivery.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check or U.P.S. C.O.D.
- Shipping will be billed separately on final invoice.
- All of our pottery items are handmade and subject to variations in size, color, and glaze consistency and are not considered seconds because of variations from order to order.
- Custom orders may come with a 10% overrun which will be shipped and invoiced.
- All rush orders are assessed a 25% charge. Availability is subject to production schedule.
- Return Policy: No returns will be accepted without approval from Jimmy Potters, Owner/Manager.
If you have any problems just give us a call 703-862-1300
By placing an order with Jimmy Potters you agree to the terms and conditions listed above.